Stomping Grounds Park Pass
In an effort to educate users of Schweitzer’s Stomping Grounds Terrain Park, and with the intention of making the Stomping Grounds more safe and more fun for riders, we are continuing the park pass program for the 2012-2013 winter season. The pass will be required for anyone entering the Stomping Grounds facility which contains our largest features. Although we will not require the pass for use of the Terrain Garden, the Starfish Park, or the Rider X course, we strongly encourage all users of our freestyle terrain to go through the program and purchase their pass.
To get your Stomping Grounds Terrain Park Pass, follow these simple steps:
1) Watch the Smart Style video.
2) Take the quiz. Take your time so you don’t have to do it over again.
3) Accept the online agreement
4) A $10 fee will get you your park pass for the entire season (you may purchase online or at the season pass office)
5) Click here to begin
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or guardian’s signature on your certificate.
- For those of you who wish to go through this process on the hill, or you’re just here for a day or two, visit the Terrain Park Tower at 10:00am and 1:00pm daily, and at 4:00pm during night skiing.
The park pass program is being implemented after requests by our regular Stomping Grounds users. It is meant to educate riders who are interested in using our larger features by covering safe practices and terrain park etiquette, and to reduce improper use of our facilities. It is up to you, the rider to help make this program succeed by following Smart Style and the Skier Responsibility Code while on the mountain, by having your park pass available and visible for our pass checkers and park rangers, and by encouraging proper use of park features and terrain park etiquette. I thank you ahead of time for your support of this program, and encourage feedback or suggestions throughout the season if you think of ways to make it operate more smoothly.
~Dan Nylund, Freestyle Terrain Manager